Registered Dietitian for Health Promotion Council: Nutrition and Active Living Department
Position Description This full-time position provides in-home Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) in Berks, Lancaster, Lehigh, and Northampton Counties, and potentially to York, Lebanon, Schuylkill and Carbon Counties, therefore a personal car and ability to travel is central to this role. The Registered Dietitian (RD) is responsible for providing assessment, education and home visiting services, and resource referrals. The RD will work as part of a team with Health Coaches/Nutrition Educators to provide medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and education to participants identified with a diet related chronic condition including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, overweight/obesity. The RD will schedule appointments at the participant’s home or other public locations as well as provide check-in calls to monitor progress. The RD will utilize intake forms, tracking and outcome instruments to assess progress and report behavioral/clinical outcomes. Travel to Health Promotion Council’s main office in Philadelphia will be required for monthly meetings with supervisor, however the majority of the RD’s time is spent in the field meeting with participants delivering MNT and managing their caseload.
- Active Registered Dietitian status with the Commission on Dietetic Registration / Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics with a Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree from an accredited Institution with a focus of Foods and Nutrition
- Current licensure through the state of Pennsylvania and maintains licensure
Click here to view the full job description.
Please send questions, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Health and Nutrition Manager
Health and Nutrition Lead to assume leadership of the health and nutrition services for a comprehensive program for low income families serving children birth – grade 5.
Required: Bachelor Degree or Advanced Degree in the Health or Human Services field with a minimum of 3 years experience in the health field with supervision and administrative functions. Must demonstrate effective communication, organizational, and problem solving skills. Would be working out of The Mountain Center located in Tobyhanna. Full time/full year with benefits.
Please send inquiries, application, resume and clearances to Sandy Shay at firstname.lastname@example.org
DeSales University Adjunct Teaching Position
Part-Time Long Term Care/Rehab Facility Dietitian
At Dietitians on Demand, we’re on the search for top-notch talent to join our team of clinical nutrition professionals! Our positions vary from temporary, to long-term and even permanent. Below are the details of this opening:
- Reading, PA 19611
- Skilled Nursing Facility/Long Term Care/Rehabilitation
- Start date: As soon as possible for a minimum of 4 weeks, until vacancy is filled.
- 24 weekly hours, Monday through Friday, daytime hours.
- Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Coordinate nutritional care of patients by completing nutrition assessments which are appropriate per established policies and procedures
- Identify and monitor patients at nutritional risk by providing a variety of medical nutrition therapy interventions
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to deliver quality nutrition care and attend meetings as required
- Provide nutritional counseling and education
Long Term Care/Rehab Facility Dietitian
Dietitians on Demand, LLC is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a short-term assignment at a Long Term Care/Rehab Facility in the Pottstown, PA area. This position needs a minimum of 40 hours per week of weekday hours. No weekends. This contract pays $33.55 hourly and will start as soon as possible and last a minimum of 30 days.
If you or someone in your network may be interested in this opportunity please apply directly online at www.dietitiansondemand.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1897
- Coordinate nutritional care of residents and patients by completing nutritional assessments
- Participate in care planning meetings as required
- Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards
- Perform duties independently without training or direction
- Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- High comfort level with enteral nutrition
- At least one year of experience in a long-term care setting
- Experience with MDS 3.0
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process preferred
- Familiarity with state survey process and compliance to nutrition care regulations
Dietitians On Demand, LLC is a nutrition staffing firm that provides contract dietitians to health care facilities throughout the United States. Our dietitians enjoy a competitive hourly wage, and a flexible work schedule with direct deposit.
Please apply directly online at www.dietitiansondemand.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1897
For more information about this position please contact Louise (email@example.com) or call 804-545-9162 ext. 707.