Warren County Part-Time Program Associate
The successful candidate for this position will provide education to diverse groups of residents in
Warren County, New Jersey for the Family and Community Health Sciences (FCHS) Rutgers
Cooperative Extension program, work closely with Rutgers Cooperative Extension and County
partners, agencies and support staff.
The Warren County FCHS Program Associate will plan, promote, implement, and evaluate
community outreach programs with measurable impacts. These programs will assist
professionals and residents to make more informed decisions in the areas of food, nutrition,
health and wellness, physical activity and related current health issues. Educational programs
will address the needs of a diverse countywide audience that spans economic levels, lifespan and
culture within Warren County.
The Program Associate Will
- Offer educational programs to consumers and professionals.
- Provide consultation to and collaborate with community groups, schools and local
organizations on nutrition, health and wellness topics/programs.
- Plan, conduct, and evaluate community projects and participate in community based applied
research studies with a nutritional component.
- Be responsible for establishing a working relationship with Cooperative Extension
counterparts in and out of the County.
- Participate in appropriate FCHS Department, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, School of
Environmental and Biological Sciences, Rutgers, the State University and appropriate
- A Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition, health education, public health, family and consumer
sciences or related discipline; two years post baccalaureate experience and RD preferred.
- Experience implementing community health promotion and behavior change programs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and have experience
working with diverse groups/clientele.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Able to travel statewide and have a valid driver’s license.
This is a part-time position of less than 20-hours weekly.
Please apply using the link below, deadline for applications is February 6, 2018
Dietitian for Seminars
Wellness Concepts is a corporate wellness programming company that hires local Registered Dietitians to present wellness events for our corporate clients. We are in need of a dietitian to present one or more seminars for a client of ours in Easton, PA.
Date: Multiple – Feb. 2nd, Feb. 24th, Mar. 31st, and more throughout the year
Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm (please arrive by 11am)
Address: 3770 Dryland Way – Lower Nazareth Commons, Easton PA 18045
Seminar Topic: ‘Get Moving’ and other health/fitness-related topics
RD Payment: $150.00/seminar
Presentation materials will be provided to the RD ahead of time; client will provide AV and copies of handouts.
If interested and available to present this seminar, please contact:
Client Wellness Manager
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Wellness Concepts Inc.
Part-Time Long Term Care/Rehab Facility Dietitian
At Dietitians on Demand, we’re on the search for top-notch talent to join our team of clinical nutrition professionals! Our positions vary from temporary, to long-term and even permanent. Below are the details of this opening:
- Reading, PA 19611
- Skilled Nursing Facility/Long Term Care/Rehabilitation
- Start date: As soon as possible for a minimum of 4 weeks, until vacancy is filled.
- 24 weekly hours, Monday through Friday, daytime hours.
- Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Coordinate nutritional care of patients by completing nutrition assessments which are appropriate per established policies and procedures
- Identify and monitor patients at nutritional risk by providing a variety of medical nutrition therapy interventions
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to deliver quality nutrition care and attend meetings as required
- Provide nutritional counseling and education
Long Term Care/Rehab Facility Dietitian
Dietitians on Demand, LLC is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a short-term assignment at a Long Term Care/Rehab Facility in the Pottstown, PA area. This position needs a minimum of 40 hours per week of weekday hours. No weekends. This contract pays $33.55 hourly and will start as soon as possible and last a minimum of 30 days.
If you or someone in your network may be interested in this opportunity please apply directly online at www.dietitiansondemand.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1897
- Coordinate nutritional care of residents and patients by completing nutritional assessments
- Participate in care planning meetings as required
- Provide nutritional counseling and education for residents and family
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards
- Perform duties independently without training or direction
- Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- High comfort level with enteral nutrition
- At least one year of experience in a long-term care setting
- Experience with MDS 3.0
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process preferred
- Familiarity with state survey process and compliance to nutrition care regulations
Dietitians On Demand, LLC is a nutrition staffing firm that provides contract dietitians to health care facilities throughout the United States. Our dietitians enjoy a competitive hourly wage, and a flexible work schedule with direct deposit.
Please apply directly online at www.dietitiansondemand.com/careerportal/#/jobs/1897
For more information about this position please contact Louise (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 804-545-9162 ext. 707.
Full-Time Registered Dietitian
Metz Culinary Management, a premier food service provider, is seeking a full time Registered Dietitian in the Allentown, Pa. area. Responsibilities include nutrition assessment, education, and appropriate follow-up for attaining treatment goals in a long term care setting per diem clinical coverage in an inpatient setting is also required.
Ideal candidate possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics, is a Registered Dietitian, and licensed by the state of Pennsylvania. Long term care experience preferred. Strong client and customer service skills are essential to success in this role.
We are looking for independently motivated candidates with professional demeanor and communications skills. Only experienced candidates with a strong work history will be reviewed.
Position offers a competitive salary and benefit package within an excellent work environment. Please send resume to email@example.com
Part-Time Registered Dietitian
Esperanza Health Center seeks a part-time Registered Dietitian (RD), starting January of 2017. The Dietitian is an integral member of the Care Management team, who will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of nutrition counseling among the patient population, accomplishing the goals set forth for disease prevention, and overseeing nutrition education initiatives. This includes providing individual counseling sessions, collaborating with clinicians for Diabetes care management, organizing and implementing group sessions, assisting with clinic health department staff and tracking outcomes in regards to specific grants and general department and clinic goals. This position is part-time, 3 days/week, and will be available starting January 3rd, 2017.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition or Dietetics from an accredited college or university, required
- RD licensure, required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, or willingness to participate in overseas language immersion training, required
- Strong cross cultural skills and sensitivity
- Ability to integrate faith in practice
- Able to handle many details and multi-task well
Position includes a benefit package including vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off, medical and dental insurance coverage, retirement plan, and life and long term disability insurance.