The LVDA is committed to providing members with quality continuing education programs, networking opportunities, current information on issues affecting the dietetic profession, and much more!
With the recent transition to a region model in 2023, the LDVA yearly dues will no longer be needed. Funding comes directly from PAND. Programs/Seminars/CEUs/Events are funded through general funds, sponsorships, or a small fee for the event/offering. But all of this is handled through PAND.
- Reduced rates for LVDA continuing education events
- Opportunities for networking with colleagues
- Access to local job postings
- LVDA nutrition education events and community outreach
- LVDA quarterly newsletters
- Public policy and advocacy efforts for our patients, our practice, and our public
- Mentoring for qualifying and applying for PADA and AND recognition awards
- The ability to receive 15% off the MHSc or MBA tuition from Cedar Crest College
- Mentor/Mentee program
For any questions please email LVDApreseident@gmail.com.