The LVDA is committed to providing members with quality continuing education programs, networking opportunities, current information on issues affecting the dietetic profession, and much more!
- Reduced rates for LVDA continuing education events
- Opportunities for networking with colleagues
- Access to local job postings
- LVDA nutrition education events and community outreach
- LVDA quarterly newsletters
- Public policy and advocacy efforts for our patients, our practice, and our public
- Mentoring for qualifying and applying for PADA and AND recognition awards
- The ability to receive 15% off the MHSc or MBA tuition from Cedar Crest College
- Mentor/Mentee program
- Professional: $35.00
- Dietetic Technician, Registered: $30.00
- Student/Dietetic Intern: $10.00
- Retired: $5.00
To join or renew your membership:
Please fill out the LVDA membership form below. Once submitted, you will be brought to PayPal to complete payment for membership. You are not required to have a Pay Pal account to use this feature and can sign in as a guest.
If you prefer to pay by check, please print & fill out the Membership-Application Form and mail the check to:
Email: LVDApreseident@gmail.com for address.
Should any changes occur to your application throughout the membership year please contact the Membership Coordinator via email with updates: firstname.lastname@example.org